Selective Trial Test for 2022 Year 5 Students will start in Term 3
Enrolments for this class will open from Term 2 Week 7.
Why do STC Trial Tests start from Term 3 and not earlier?
Our Trial Test Class is an essential program that helps students prepare for the Selective High School Test.
However, it is more beneficial for students to develop their academic foundation and increase their knowledge first, before tackling this difficult course. Lack of foundational skills and preparation will not only lead to a waste of time and money but may also damage students’ confidence, leaving them exhausted and discouraged.
At STC, we employ a step-by-step strategy by providing education that is sufficient and helpful. We believe that Year 5 students’ learning will benefit most by commencing the Trial Test program in Term 3.
Subjects: English + Maths + Thinking Skills + Writing
OC Trial Test Information:
1. Students must write their FULL name on the question booklets.
2. All working out is to be done on the question booklets.
3. Students are advised to bring pencils and an analogue watch for the test.
4. After exams, students are not allowed to keep the question papers.
5. Only students' results and ranking positions will be given in a report.
Mon - Sun: Closed
Lockdown Trading Hours
Hover over me
for 10 meals
or $10 per meal
Last order: 25th June 2021 11:59pm
Bank Transfer amount to
Accout Number: 977 448
Account Name: Meung Thai Pty Ltd
Please include your child's Full Name and Year in the payment description field.
Orders are only confirmed after payment has been received.
Awaiting updated dates